PaILS is a consortium in Pennsylvania which provides a shared Evergreen system for 37 library systems across the state. The engagement included:
- assessing existing services and operations
- re-evaluating the PaILS Mission Statement
- reformulating the PaILS Vision Statement
- identifying strategic priorities
- developing a plan to address challenges related to the need for stable funding the disparate needs of a diverse group of libraries
This work was led by Lori Bowen Ayre with Galecia Associates Lucien Kress and Sam McBane Mulford. The final deliverables included a recommendations document which served as the basis for a Strategic Plan which the consortium adopted. We then worked with them to develop a formal Strategic Plan used to guide the organization over the next 3-5 years.